Info Regarding in Fairfax County Virginia 22303 ⁞ $870,000
Julie Nesbitt would like to call your attention to this recently-built home at 2881 Lowen Valley Rd in Penn Daw Village. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22303 in Fairfax County's real estate market. In addition, even if you are not shocked by what this home has right here in Fairfax County, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Continue reading "2881 Lowen Valley Rd, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
Important Real Estate Aspects About 2881 Lowen Valley Rd in 22303 in Fairfax County
2881 Lowen Valley Rd is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are various specifics for home hunters who are looking at this area to look at.
Real Estate Points About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is 3 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $397
. Nevertheless, 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is $397 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,547 sqft. Above all, 2881 Lowen Valley Rd has 2,264 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/10/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about interior unit townhouses such as 2881 Lowen Valley Rd.
Continue reading "2881 Lowen Valley Rd, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"