Purchasing a property is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Alan Clerinx is available assist. Continue reading "Down-Payment Assistance For Military Buyers For A Condo In Alexandria, Virginia"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Montebello in Alexandria, Virginia?Buying a home such as 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1603 is Possibly the largest capital investment a typical resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Not to mention, as a remarkable real estate expert, Will Nesbitt is a buyer's champion who gets the information and emotional support that purchasers need if searching for 1-bedroom properties in 22303 and acquiring a residence like 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1603. Further, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a place of residence in 22303. Continue reading "5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1603, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
Ready to own real estate? Excellent. It's Nesbitt Realty's job to help. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Show You How To Get A Home Buyer Rebate In Alexandria"
Basic Things About Condos Listed At MontebelloIf you're thinking of purchasing a new dwelling, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?" 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #614 will set you back $575,000 if you want to buy in Alexandria, Virginia. If you're investigating your choices in Alexandria, Virginia and your price range is about $600,000, you may want to get in touch with Alan Clerinx about 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #614. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #614, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
$469,500 :-: Alexandria VA 22303Do you know all there is to know about 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #701?
Real Estate Data About The 22303 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 36 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #701 is 36 years old.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $330 . Conversely, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #701 is $322 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 127 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,536 sqft. However, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #701 has 1,460 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
How Much Is A Choice 3-Bedroom Place In Alexandria, Virginia?Are you comparing in Fairfax County for a home like this condo at 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #718? We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these unit/flat homes like 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #718 interest you. Further, many buyers could be amazed by what this dwelling has for the right buyer. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #718, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
What Are Residences Like At Montebello In 22303 in Alexandria?If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 104 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,600 sqft. Still, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 is $326 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 is 40 years old.
1 Bedroom in 22303 Asking $262,500Acquiring a condo like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #417 is Possibly the most important money expense an American will make. Indeed, as a trusted local Realtor, Will Nesbitt will be your adviser who understands the informational and emotional support that purchasers need if trying to find and acquiring a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in Fairfax County. Moreover, there are always dangers in Alexandria real estate. But, a reliable specialist like Will can guide you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #417, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
1,116 Sqft of Living Space in 22303 in Fairfax County For $399,500?For some home buyers the amount of living area is a predominant consideration. On the other hand, some buyer clients don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is on the market for $399,500. For this reason, you may want to really consider this condo (depending upon your budget). Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot Of Real Estate In Fairfax County?"
No posts found. is a local agent specializing residences in 22303. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #718 is an unique and interesting 3-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "How About A Mid-Sized Home In 22303?"