I like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #609. This condo at Montebello Condo in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "Is A Condo Like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #609 In Fairfax County Right For You?"
Our credit to buyer clients is our way of thanking you for opting for our small operation. Julie Nesbitt is eager to help you realize your real estate hopes. We're a small business but we compete with publicly-traded Fortune 400 companies by offering outstanding client service and a rebate to each of our buyer clients. Nesbitt Realty serves home buyers in Alexandria, Virginia and our real estate professionals stay up-to-date with continuing education and legal updates. Continue reading "Why Not Save $880 When You Get Real Estate At 5902 Mount Eagle #217 Alexandria VA?"
$449,999 -- 2 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia at Montebello CondoDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Will Nesbitt can assist you with a dwelling like 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615, but these facts could prove useful as well.
The 22303 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 78 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,319 sqft. On the other hand, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $324 . Still, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is $345 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2059 Huntington Ave #910 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2059 Huntington Ave #910 is listed for $199,500. Above all, 5609 S Quaker Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 5609 S Quaker Ln is asking $849,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is 35 years old.
This 2 bedroom in Montebello Condo condo is listed for $549,000. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Andrew Patton who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22303.You might decide that renting is better for you than buying, because obtaining a home has its drawbacks. Talk to Andrew Patton to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of acquiring real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "$549,000 :: 2 Bedroom In Alexandria At Montebello Condo"
Julie Nesbitt loves saving home shoppers real money on their purchase of real estate. Nesbitt Realty serves home buyers in 22303 and our agents stay up-to-date with continuing education and legal updates. Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. Continue reading "Get $1,858 Back On Your New Home At Montebello Condo"
Alexandria Area Real Estate MattersShould you make an offer purchase 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1111? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $300,000? Is it actually worth $304,500 or $275,500? Are you trying to find a $290,000 1-bedroom 1-baths other-style property in 22303 in Fairfax County? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $972 on this dream home? Alan Clerinx can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a shopper to deduct the interest on your mortgage. He is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Alan Clerinx can help you understand the basics that every American should know. Continue reading "5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1111, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
One-Of-A-Kind $459,000 Condo ⁙ Alexandria VA 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the 22303 area if you’re pondering purchasing a condo such as 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1015.
Real Estate Facts About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1015 is 39 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $317 . But, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1015 is $352 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,325 sqft. Above all, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1015 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
We understand that buying a condo is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. We take our job seriously. We're a small business but we compete with publicly-traded Fortune 400 companies by offering outstanding client service and a rebate to each of our buyer clients. We're not an Internet giant. We're just a small brokerage that appreciates your patronage. Continue reading "Save $880 At 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 Alexandria VA"