1,153 Sqft of Living Space in Alexandria, Virginia For $425,000?For most buyers, the actual amount of living area in a property is vitally important. But, for some purchasers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration At a price of $425,000, 2451 Midtown Ave #613, Alexandria VA is an intriguing condo compared to other residences available now. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot Of Real Estate In Fairfax County?"
What Can I Buy In 22303 in Alexandria For $300,000?Do you know all there is to know about 2451 Midtown Ave #1116?
The 22303 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 130 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,288 sqft. Nevertheless, 2451 Midtown Ave #1116 has 707 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $387 . But, 2451 Midtown Ave #1116 is $424 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2059 Huntington Ave #411 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2059 Huntington Ave #411 is listed for $199,000. On the other hand, 2410 Stella Place is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2410 Stella Place is asking $789,590.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 25 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1116 is 14 years old.
$744,900 // Alexandria VA 22303Email us to learn more about 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 66 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,440 sqft. Nevertheless, 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 has 1,748 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . But, 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 is $426 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 is 14 years old.
Getting your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. You can count on a trusted ace-like Andrew Patton to help. Continue reading "Andrew Patton Loves To Help With Military Housing Needs In 22303 In Alexandria"
21st-Century 2-Bedroom Place ⁞ Alexandria VA 22303So, is 2451 Midtown #901 the right residence for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you looking for a $414,000 2-bedroom 2-baths property in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $414,000? Is it actually worth $450,000 or $400,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,821 on this purchase? In addition, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. Continue reading "2451 Midtown #901, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Are you prepared to buy a dwelling? Great! Julie Nesbitt is a resource that can assist. Continue reading "Julie Nesbitt Serves Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria, Virginia"
The grand opening for Kismet Modern Indian isn’t too far away. The restaurant, which will open in the former BurgerFi (and, before that, Pat Troy’s) location at 111 North Pitt St., is ramping up the excitement on its social media channels. Continue reading "Kismet Modern Indian Nears Opening Day"