$744,900 // Alexandria VA 22303Email us to learn more about 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 66 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,440 sqft. Nevertheless, 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 has 1,748 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . But, 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 is $426 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1412 is 14 years old.
21st-Century 2-Bedroom Place ⁞ Alexandria VA 22303So, is 2451 Midtown #901 the right residence for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you looking for a $414,000 2-bedroom 2-baths property in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $414,000? Is it actually worth $450,000 or $400,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,821 on this purchase? In addition, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. Continue reading "2451 Midtown #901, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Are you prepared to buy a dwelling? Great! Julie Nesbitt is a resource that can assist. Continue reading "Julie Nesbitt Serves Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria, Virginia"
The grand opening for Kismet Modern Indian isn’t too far away. The restaurant, which will open in the former BurgerFi (and, before that, Pat Troy’s) location at 111 North Pitt St., is ramping up the excitement on its social media channels. Continue reading "Kismet Modern Indian Nears Opening Day"
What Can I Buy In 22303 For $400,000?If you're contemplating buying a new property, the first and most important question is "what is your pre-approved price limit?" This property is advertised for sale asking $411,000. If you've set your budget about $400,000 and you're looking in 22303 you may want to call Will Nesbitt to visit 2451 Midtown Ave #714. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #714, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia Listed ⁞ $411,000When you're starting your search for a new penthouse, one of the first things to establish is your buying budget. 2451 Midtown Ave #714 Alexandria VA 22303 is in Midtown Alexandria Station and the 22303 Zip code and is currently on the market for $411,000. This home has 1,242 sqft of above grade living area. If you've set your budget about $400,000 and you're looking in 22303 you may want to call Nesbitt Realty to visit 2451 Midtown Ave #714. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #714, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Do you know what type of property Nesbitt Realty manages? Continue reading "Nesbitt Proudly Manages Condos For Lease In Northern Virginia"