How Much Do Residences Cost At Madison Hill in 22310 in Fairfax County?
We really like the purchase opportunities in Fairfax County especially at 3097 Madison Hill Ct. Here's some basic reasons.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,659 sqft. But even so, 3097 Madison Hill Ct has 2,376 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $468
. But, 3097 Madison Hill Ct is $336 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 3097 Madison Hill Ct is 45 years old.
Not to mention, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/20/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about residences like 3097 Madison Hill Ct.
Continue reading "3097 Madison Hill Ct, Alexandria VA 22310 Listed"