We know you have a choice. And our rebate is just one way of thanking our clients for the opportunity to be of service. Nesbitt Realty is happy to help, just let us know how. Nesbitt Realty saves home buyers money by rebating a portion of our commission to our clients. Every day, Nesbitt Realty works real estate in 22310 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Home Shoppers’ Credit Of $4,138 On A 3-BR 2 BA Home At 6261 Gentle Ln In Alexandria"
Are you a home seller with a place of residence similar to 6263 Gentle Ln in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action? Did you know that in Huntington Forest: Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Home"
Enchanting 3-bedroom Colonial-style Place ※ Alexandria VA 223106261 Gentle Ln in Fairfax County may be a dream area for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Real Estate Considerations About The 22310 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 52 years. 6261 Gentle Ln is 38 years old.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $434 . But, 6261 Gentle Ln is $434 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,861 sqft. Nevertheless, 6261 Gentle Ln has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?