550 Sqft Residence For $189,500 in AlexandriaIf you think the amount of living area that a dwelling has is a vital concern, then you are pretty normal. Indeed, only on rare occaisions does a property seeker completely ignore the amount of living area in a property. Stuart tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to really consider this home at 2059 Huntington Ave #1110 is advertised for sale for $189,500. Continue reading "Updated: The Average Price Per Square Foot In Alexandria"
Do you need a property manager for a property like 2059 Huntington Ave #406 in Alexandria? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Manages Condos Like Yours At Hunting Creek Club Condominiums"
Considering Homes At Hunting Creek Club Condominiums? Weigh options regarding This Condo.
How Much Does A 1,170 Sqft} Condo Such As 2059 Huntington Ave #1006 Cost In Alexandria, Virginia?Alan Clerinx tells us that --- depending upon your budget --- you may want to ponder 2059 Huntington Ave #1006, Alexandria VA which is available for $285,000. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (1,448) of properties in the 22303 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "2059 Huntington Ave #1006, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
How Much Is A 1,170 Sqft Residence In Alexandria?Are you out of your mind for spending $275,000 for a 2-bedroom home like 2059 Huntington Ave #606 in 22303 in Alexandria? What is more, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the place. Still, Julie Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. What is more, there are always pitfalls in Fairfax County real estate. Above all, a knowledgeable ace like Julie can assist you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a place in Fairfax County. Continue reading "2059 Huntington Ave #606, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
If you are a novice or an experienced investor, Nesbitt Realty can assist you to accomplish your goals. Nesbitt Realty handles rentals like 2059 Huntington Ave #301. Continue reading "Our Tiny Operation Can Manage Your Real Estate Investment Like 2059 Huntington Ave #301"
Would You Pay $214,900 For A $214,900 1-BR 1 BA Home In 22303 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a new condo such as 2059 Huntington Ave #1201.
Fairfax County Data
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 88 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,808 sqft. However, 2059 Huntington Ave #1201 has 673 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $319 . But, 2059 Huntington Ave #1201 is $319 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 2059 Huntington Ave #1201 is 50 years old.