What Are Residences Like At Montebello In 22303 in Alexandria?If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 104 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,600 sqft. Still, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 is $326 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 is 40 years old.
Open Saturday 2/12 1:00-4:00. Renovated condo with Expanded Open Concept Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Maple Shaker Style Soft Close Cabinetry and Drawers, Pantry Cabinet with Roll Out Shelves, WIFI Enabled Stainless Steel Appliances, ... [Read more]$425,000 ⁘ 2 BR ⁘ 2 BA ⁘ 0 HB ⁘ 1,305 SQFT ⁘ 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 Alexandria 22303 VA ⁘ Montebello ⁘
About The Same Size As 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215?All the residences in this table are close to the same living area as 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215 in Northern VA? Further, by comparing similarly sized homes, a buyer client can figure out the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Front Royal||5 Active|
|Falls Church||2 Active|
|Cross Junction||2 Active|
|Stephens City||1 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215The median age of places in Montebello is 40 years old. Is the age of the condo of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in Fairfax County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $425,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2012)||6 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||15 Active|
|| Montebello || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,904 || MLS: VAFX2047846
Open Saturday 2/12 1:00-4:00. Renovated condo with Expanded Open Concept Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Maple Shaker Style Soft Close Cabinetry and Drawers, Pantry Cabinet with Roll Out Shelves, WIFI Enabled Stainless Steel Appliances, ... [Read more]