- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #1006.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #1002.
- 2059 Huntington Ave #404 is currently listed for $210,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Hunting Creek Club Apts
Panoramic Sunset View !! This freshly painted, spacious 550 square foot studio condo on the 14th floor faces west and offers a lovely sunset view. A large balcony off of the Living area also offers a DC skyline view. The floor plan features a bed area that will accommodate a queen sized bed with a large window and a double closet. The kitchen and bath have been tastefully remodeled in recent years featuring maple cabinetry, granite counters, ceramic floors and stainless appliances. Other new improvements include an updated electrical panel with new breakers and new carpet throughout. Additional features include Thermopane windows and sliding glass door and a double closet in the foyer. **Hunting Creek Club is a condo community conveniently located just five blocks from the Huntington Metro station with easy access to Rt 1, 495, Old Town Alexandria and National Airport. Near the foot of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and just across the river from National Harbor and MGM, this location is also within a reasonable commute to the Pentagon, Ft. Myer, Bolling AFB and Ft. Belvoir. It is also just a quick bike ride over to the Potomac River waterfront and the GW Parkway bike trail. HCC offers a 24-hour front desk, pool, tennis, parking and a laundry room on each floor, all behind a gated entry. The condo allows one cat or dog per unit, under 20 lbs. Electricity is submetered in each unit and paid by the occupant. SOLD!
- First Impression -- Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor -- The majority of properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.