- Homes around 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #609 were built around 1982. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Montebello Condo is 1,188.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #609. This condo at Montebello Condo in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's pause to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically work out whether buying a $390,000 condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. Can you afford $390,000? Or is your budget closer to $340,000? If you can afford $440,000, should you pay $440,000?