2 Bedroom in 22303 in Fairfax County For $469,000If you're considering a property like 2451 Midtown Ave #928, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22303 in Alexandria area.
The 22303 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 70 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,293 sqft. But even so, 2451 Midtown Ave #928 has 1,355 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $373 . In contrast, 2451 Midtown Ave #928 is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2301 Farrington Ave #104 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2301 Farrington Ave #104 is listed for $164,900. Above all, 2505 Massey Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2505 Massey Ct is asking $1,190,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #928 is 14 years old.
This spacious modern 9th Floor corner condo with over 1300 sq feet provides lots of sunlight and a balcony with expansive views of western Alexandria that looks lovely with the night lights. It has a great parking space (G3-27 on the 4th ... [Read more]
Communities In 22303 With This Size HomeAll the neighborhoods in this table have residences listed which are approximately the same living area as 2451 Midtown Ave #928. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing a couple of communities, a shopper can figure out what is in truth available in 22303. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22303 For Around $469,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2451 Midtown Ave #928? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized residences now advertised for sale in 22303. All of these residences cost roughly as much as 2451 Midtown Ave #928.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|