Helpful Facts for 22303 in Fairfax County Purchasers Considering the area near and inside the Beltway?So, is 2451 Midtown Ave #804 the home for you? Maybe. Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you trying to find a $459,000 condo in Fairfax County? Can you afford $459,000? Is it actually worth $481,950 or $436,050? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,166 on this home purchase? Contact Andrew Patton to learn more from a meticulous guru on 22303 real estate.
Fabulous corner unit with spectacular skyline and river views. Full service building including 24/7 concierge, gym, pool and hot tub. Ideally situated on the quiet side of the building and across the street from the Metro. The unit features ... [Read more]$459,000 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - 1,265 SQFT - 2451 Midtown Ave #804 Alexandria 22303 VA - Midtown Alexandria Station -
How Much Home Can You Get In 22303 For Around $459,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2451 Midtown Ave #804? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized residences now listed in 22303. All of these condos cost roughly as much as 2451 Midtown Ave #804. Learn more about Price: $459,000 : 2451 Midtown Ave #804, Alexandria, VA 22303 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,265 || Days On Market: 1 || || Midtown Alexandria Station || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,166 || MLS: VAFX1208338
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's advice of the day for buyers looking at 2451 Midtown Ave #804 in Alexandria2451 Midtown Ave #804 will set you back $459,000 if you want to buy in Alexandria. The internet and technology have changed the real estate industry dramatically over the past few years. So, while some real estate agents have adapted well, others are still trying to catch up. So, choose wisely. Andrew Patton uses the latest technology to get results for our shoppers. Residences in Midtown Alexandria Station were built in 2007. Compare this to 35 years of median age for properties in Fairfax County. Andrew Patton takes the time to show clients around different communities, so they better understand the possibilities available within the purchaser's price range.
Others Priced Like 2451 Midtown Ave #804Andrew Patton can help you, if you would like to view 2451 Midtown Ave #804 or any of the condos below. Furthermore, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $472,000: 1800 Old Meadow Rd #1519, McLean, VA 22102 | Regency At McLean | Comparables |
- $460,000: 11990 Market St #716, Reston, VA 20190 | Midtown @ Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $499,000: 7000 Falls Reach Dr #112, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pavilion | Comparables |
- $469,900: 1860 Stratford Park Pl #304, Reston, VA 20190 | Stratford Condo | Comparables |
- $499,900: 4169-B Lochleven Trl #1505-B, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Wescott Ridge | Comparables |
- $475,000: 3352 Lakeside View Dr #5-6, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Waters Edge | Comparables |
- $490,000: 1530 Key Blvd #312, Arlington, VA 22209 | Atrium Condo | Comparables |
- $435,000: 1200 Crystal Dr #911, Arlington, VA 22202 | Waterford House | Comparables |
- $489,000: 851 N Glebe Rd #406, Arlington, VA 22203 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $499,900: 12001 Market St #419, Reston, VA 20190 | Market Street At Town Center Condo | Comparables |