- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap-accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Homes around 2059 Huntington Ave #1404 were built around 1967. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Andrew Patton is a local agent and works hard every day in and around places in 22303 in Fairfax County. 2059 Huntington Ave #1404 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $224,500 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. Andrew Patton's hope is to come in under budget but hit all of the checkmarks on your priority list. Let's slow down to study your preferences so that you can realistically find out if buying a 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condo in 22303 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. How many bathrooms do you need? 2059 Huntington Ave #1404 has 1. What about half-baths? 2059 Huntington Ave #1404 has 0.