Do you have a home similar to 2451 Midtown Ave #1323 in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Midtown of Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1210.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1323.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1323 is currently listed for $299,000.
If your property has been selling for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Midtown of Alexandria
Here are a number of reasons properties similar to 2451 Midtown Ave #1323 in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your residence in Midtown of Alexandria? If so, it's smart to take into account what homes have sold at Midtown of Alexandria in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $299,000 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary condo's value. Call Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!