Do you have a condo similar to 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #509 in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Montebello:
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Montebello
See more in Recently Sold At Montebello
Here are various reasons homes in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your property in Montebello, it's suggested to compare what condos have sold at Montebello in 22303 in Fairfax County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century condo's value. Phone Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals. I’m as excited about your next home as you are.