Do you have a condo similar to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 98.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #914.
- the least expensive property on the market is 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #407.
- 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 is currently listed for $324,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a tireless Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Rarely Available! Welcome to this beautiful 12th floor, D Model condominium with 2 Bedrooms, 2 en suite Bathrooms and spectacular views from the enclosed Balcony! The large entry Foyer with two Guest/Storage Closets opens to a sun-filled … [Read more]
MOVE IN READY spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath split condo ! Highly desirable model D unit with convenient floor location close to elevators and common rooms -PLUS 14th floor scenic views. Fresh paint and new carpet throughout. Modern updates in … [Read more]
Beautiful “C” Model condo with new woods floors, tile in the entry and kitchen, tile in the sunroom, updated appliances in the kitchen. The Tax Record does list only 1 bedroom but the Den has a large closet and could easily be a second … [Read more]
Live the Resort lifestyle at popular MONTEBELLO. LARGE (1195 sqft) 2 Bedroom, 2 BATH condo home features FRESH PAINT, wood flooring, enclosed balcony overlooking treed common areas, in unit washer/dryer, EXTRA STORAGE and RESERVED UNDERGROUND … [Read more]
NATURE LOVER’S CONDO IN THE CITY! The views from this 15th floor condominium are gorgeous, and so is the home itself! This custom-renovated suite is truly turn-key, featuring an open floor plan and custom kitchen, as well as crown molding … [Read more]
Here are collected reasons condos similar to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your residence in Montebello Condo, it's wise to know what properties have sold at Montebello Condo in 22303 in Alexandria. That can give a condo seller a starting point for determining your tiny property's value. Contact Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
How can we help?