- the average number of days on the market is 98.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #914.
- the least expensive property on the market is 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #407.
- 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 is currently listed for $324,900.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Rarely Available! Welcome to this beautiful 12th floor, D Model condominium with 2 Bedrooms, 2 en suite Bathrooms and spectacular views from the enclosed Balcony! The large entry Foyer with two Guest/Storage Closets opens to a sun-filled ... [Read more]SOLD!
MOVE IN READY spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath split condo ! Highly desirable model D unit with convenient floor location close to elevators and common rooms -PLUS 14th floor scenic views. Fresh paint and new carpet throughout. Modern updates in ... [Read more]SOLD!
Beautiful "C" Model condo with new woods floors, tile in the entry and kitchen, tile in the sunroom, updated appliances in the kitchen. The Tax Record does list only 1 bedroom but the Den has a large closet and could easily be a second ... [Read more]SOLD!
Live the Resort lifestyle at popular MONTEBELLO. LARGE (1195 sqft) 2 Bedroom, 2 BATH condo home features FRESH PAINT, wood flooring, enclosed balcony overlooking treed common areas, in unit washer/dryer, EXTRA STORAGE and RESERVED UNDERGROUND ... [Read more]SOLD!
NATURE LOVER'S CONDO IN THE CITY! The views from this 15th floor condominium are gorgeous, and so is the home itself! This custom-renovated suite is truly turn-key, featuring an open floor plan and custom kitchen, as well as crown molding ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer