Are you a home seller with a dwelling that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Montebello:
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the condos priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Montebello
***** CLOSED/SOLD/SETTLED 2021-04-19 ***** WOW! Beautifully renovated Montebello home with the feel of a single-family home, -- plus GARAGE PARKING space conveying! The largest 3-Bedrooms/2-Full-Bathrooms model that Montebello offers, -- 1,695 interior square feet per the tax record, plus an approximate additional 247 square feet of the two enclosed Sun/Florida rooms, totaling 1,942 square feet for your enjoyment.
Resort living in a premier community in Alexandria.
Updated Kitchen in this great home: Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Stove, and side-by-side Refrigerator! Brand new white Quartz Countertop, with deep sink & new goose-neck faucet! White cabinets complete the clean, fresh look! Bath: New light and faucet.
Fantastic value for this unit with a single-family home feel, but with condo convenience and resort-like amenities! Fully renovated, spacious 3 bedroom/2 bath home that is ready to move into and enjoy! Enjoy the treehouse feel, as you relax on your two enclosed balconies with sunrise and sunset views, trees, city lights, and even the Potomac River.
***** SOLD/CLOSED/SETTLED 2021-03-18 ***** WELCOME HOME TO 5902 MOUNT EAGLE DRIVE, #307! This Montebello home is move-in-ready for today's value conscious home buyer.
See more in Recently Sold At Montebello
Here are a few reasons residences similar to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #917 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your condo in Montebello? If so, it's appropriate to learn more about what condos have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those homes can give a owner an idea of the list price for your $272,000 1-bedroom property. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.