Do you have a condo similar to 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1106 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 118.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #914.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #407.
- 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1106 is currently listed for $429,000.
A condo that's seen very little activity when advertised for sale for months can be frightening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Here are a number of reasons residences similar to 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1106 in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your property in Montebello Condo? If so, it's intelligent to find out about what properties have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those residences can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your $429,000 home. Connect with Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan Clerinx's plan to market your condo. Alan Clerinx is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your condo's market value.