Do you have a abode that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 115.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1204.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #516.
- 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1204 is currently listed for $549,000.
If your residence has been listed for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Here are curated reasons units will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your home in Montebello Condo? If so, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold at Montebello Condo in Northern Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your tiny dwelling's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.