- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Midtown Alexandria Station is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2451 Midtown Ave #1522 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like brick units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I'm Nesbitt Realty. I am a full-time, friendly Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria. 2451 Midtown Ave #1522 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. I'd like to take a moment to help you to determine exactly what your choices are on your unit acquisition in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. How important is 22303 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?