I'm Nesbitt Realty. I am a full-time, friendly Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria. 2451 Midtown Ave #1522 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I'd like to take a moment to help you to determine exactly what your choices are on your unit acquisition in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. How important is 22303 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Midtown Alexandria Station is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2451 Midtown Ave #1522 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like brick units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
My client's priorities are my priorities. I want to find the right home at the right time.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. How can we help?