Are you a property seller with a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 81.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1204.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #317.
- 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #317 is currently listed for $265,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a well-informed Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Here are a couple of reasons units will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your residence in Montebello Condo, it's suggested to think about what places have sold at Montebello Condo in 22303 in Fairfax County. That can give a unit seller a starting point for determining your super luxury home's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your residence's market value.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.