Are you a property seller with a unit similar to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #516 in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 140.
- the most expensive property on the market is 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #518.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #207.
- 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #516 is currently listed for $395,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a super Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your area?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Here are curated reasons units will sometimes have no buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your dwelling in Montebello Condo? If so, it's prudent to investigate what places beside your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.