My name is Nesbitt Realty. 2451 Midtown Ave #1309 is a wonderful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can find the right unit for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How many baths do you need? 2451 Midtown Ave #1309 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2451 Midtown Ave #1309 has 0 half baths.
- How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.