2451 Midtown Ave #313 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
What are your needs? What are your wants? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at 2451 Midtown Ave #313 offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22303?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $419,950 to $469,950
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. We love what we do. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals in Fairfax County.