Leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters hunt for rental properties through a combination of:
- researching the look and feel of units when they inspect them
- the ability to work with a responsive rental property manager while under lease at your rental home
In addition to tenants finding us, Our family-run business also acquires renters through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- diplomatic networks
- State Department bulletin boards
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rentals lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Accurate Pricing – Even the best rental homes do not lease or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your market savvy Nesbitt Realty real estate pro will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your investment unit is priced according to market conditions.
- Recommendations – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our renters, and from other real estate professionals in 22303.
Nesbitt Realty & Management manages rental units in Alexandria, Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are fully authorized to manage rental property in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty has these vital memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.