The first step for us to spot a good renter is to broadcast its availability to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia.
Most lessees find rental end unit townhouses through a combination of:
- juxtaposing info and pictures online
- shopping the condition of rental homes when they learn more about them
In addition to renters finding us, Our tiny real estate brokerage also acquires lessees through:
- Military Housing Office
- diplomatic networks
- relocation networks
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our residences lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Rent Prep – The intriguing properties, priced well, will not lease in a timely fashion if they are not in perfect condition. Listings must show well to lease in a timely fashion . Your knowledgeable Nesbitt Realty real estate agent makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Accurate Pricing – Even the most sought-after homes do not rent swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your friendly Nesbitt Realty real estate agent will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental end unit townhouse is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt sees residential property in Northern Virginia and love to advise property owners in 22310 in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these essential affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors