leasing places is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most tenants find rentals through a combination of:
- looking into info and pictures on the Internet
- perusing the presentation of homes when they discover more about them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also seeks lessees through:
- Military Housing Office
- diplomatic networks
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Broadcast Marketing – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Our Website – Nesbitt Realty & Management has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the the national capital. Our residences are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Market-Sensitive Prices – Even the most coveted rental places do not rent or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your fine Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt Realty already serves property owners in Fairfax County; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia state, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
We have these critical associations and memberships:
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
We’re here when you need us.