- Do you want the most expensive townhouse in the enclave, like 6493 Brick Hearth Ct or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 6493 Brick Hearth Ct.
- Do you need a garage? None of the townhouses in this condominium community have a garage.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What style of townhouse do you prefer? If you like small townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around South Kings Station.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a local real estate professional specializing condos in 22306 in Alexandria. I'd like to say that this townhouse in Alexandria is a great purchase for $397,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. My objective with this article is to help you study your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. Some of your considerations include: